The unique service of PRIMUS is that we integrate our experts into your team. We’re not just on the end of a phone or replying to emails – you’ll see us at least once a week!
We recommend an agile development process:
- Regular (weekly) on-site demonstrations of new functionality – lets you see early what you’re going to get
- Agreed (weekly) priorities of features, bugs, requirement changes – you’re the customer and we never forget it
- Test systems are developed in parallel with functionality – we test as we go, rather than leave until the last minute
- Off-site or On-site software development – if you want us on-site every day then that can be arranged
… but if you have special requirements such as ISO 9001 or IEC 61508 then we can work to your process.
For the engineering phase we will be using:
- Microsoft Visual C# or NetBeans Java – for user interfaces and internet services
- Microsoft Visual C++ or NetBeans C++ – for back-end number crunching and real-time systems
- Apple XCode – for mobile Apps
- Keil ARM-MDK, Raisonance RIDE or Microchip C30 – for ARM7, Cortex-M3 or PIC embedded systems development
We also bring our own laptops, in-circuit emulators/programmers/debuggers, bench power supplies, digital storage oscilloscopes